Dr. Gehad Hassanein MBBCh,MRCGP (UK) ,FRACGP
Dr. Gehad is a General Practitioner, trained and worked in the UK for 12 years. He completed his General Practice Vocational training in the UK in 2006 and then he worked as a GP in Scotland until August 2012, when he moved and settled in Perth, Western Australia.
He is a Member of:
• The Royal College of General Practitioners, UK.
• The Royal Australian College Of General Practitioners
• The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
He has Professional Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery
He has special interests in:
• Chronic Disease Management
• Family medicine, aged care and men’s health
• Skin cancer , cosmetics and procedures of aesthetic medicine